Friday 22 May 2009

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Next week is going to be very busy.  I will be spending most of my days, evenings and nights! at Fountain Studios shooting the live Britain's Got Talent Shows. 

I have a great team helping and supporting me.  Sara the brilliant publicist for the show and Steve (my fantastic wire man) will be editing and sending my images to all national newspapers and magazines throughout the week of transmission.  Chris at Rex Features always does a fantastic job adding them to the Rex site for any publication to collect that is not on our distribution list. I anticipate that It will  be a pressured but fun week, however nothing is better than the feeling of satisfaction you get seeing your images published, it makes all the hard work, pressure and effort worth it.

I am really looking forward to next week, although the hours and pressure will be extreme and by the end of the week we will all be shattered, the team at BGT make everything run smoothly and are great fun to work with. 

I hope to post images from the shows here during the week (if time permits) so keep checking in

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment